Monday, November 7, 2011

New Holiday Wreaths

When I posted my Pine Cone Wreath Tutorial I promised to show you the wreaths I was working on when I finished. Now I realize I'm never "finished," just that life keeps interfering with my blogging schedule!  So for the moment, I'm putting everything else aside to show you what's happening in Santa's workshop.

I love love love this color!
 How much fun is this!?!



I just listed this one.  It's quite stunning!




 

 Here's a  sweet little grapevine wreath.

 
 

 And here's another grapevine wreath.  I'm particularly proud of this; I made the wreath form with bittersweet vines on my patio! 
24" White Grapevine with Red Trim
  

 This somewhat more traditional wreath has already been sold to a friend of mine. 
 


I still have a lot of cones.  I don't know if I'll have time to create more. But I do know one thing: I'm running out of storage space, so I hope I'm chalking up more sales real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails