Saturday, February 20, 2010

Back Home from Hawaii

Wow, what a whirlwind trip! The "I’d Rather be in Hawaii!" week is over and we’re back home, our visits with the artists complete. This week has been so much fun - I hope you enjoyed meeting these artists and seeing their work as much as I did.

But your chances to win are still ongoing, so if you haven’t entered your comments for some or all of the artists, here’s the schedule:


Next Tuesday, 2/23: Marionette, kauaiartist
Comments accepted until noon; winners announced by 5 p.m. 


Wednesday, 2/24: Dava Shepherd, treasuresfromhawaii
Comments accepted until noon; winners announced by 5 p.m.


Thursday, 2/25: Schar Freeman, scharart
Comments accepted until noon; winners announced by 5 p.m.

Friday 2/26: LisaBonzee, lisabongzee’s island dream life
Comments accepted until noon; winners announced by 5 p.m.


These artists have offered such fantastic giveaways, and I’m grateful to them for their generosity and for being so much fun to work with during this great week. Mahalo nui loa (Thank you very much)!

And to all of you who have commented, good luck next week – see you in the winner’s circle!

8 comments:

  1. Yes Felicia! That was definitely a whirlwind trip! I was exhausted traveling through Hawaii with you! But it was absolutely fabulous, and I so enjoyed reading all of the artists blogs and getting to know them even more. I have been in touch with all three Kauai artists over the past two years or so, and although I am the only one not on Kauai, and haven't gotten a chance to actually meet them in person, I feel like I know them and I am so proud to be able to call them my friends! (And you too, Felicia!)

    THANK YOU Again, for such a wonderful Week In Hawaii! I will keep working to try and promote all of the hard work you have done.

    DON'T FORGET, everyone -- you can still enter to win the wonderful giveaways Felicia is offering!! Just leave a comment at the bottom of each artists interview and all next week, Felicia will be choosing winners! How exciting!!!

    ALOHA FROM HAWAII!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha, Lisa! It has been a great week - and next week, all the big rewards for our readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mahalo nui loa Felicia for all the work you did on all these wonderful interviews. I am honored to have been a part of this!

    Working on promoting as much as I can.

    Welcome back Lisa..isn't it always great to get back on the island?

    malama pono

    ReplyDelete
  5. Schar, Your "Generations" interpretation is close to my heart. I am of Native American decent and this piece reminds me of the bond of Natvie Micmac woman who are making a difference for a better life in their culture. You are an inspiration to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Schar, Your "Generations" interpretation is close to my heart. I am of Native American decent and this piece reminds me of the bond of Natvie Micmac woman who are making a difference for a better life in their culture. You are an inspiration to all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails