Monday, August 31, 2009


Here's the Charades contest for September!!

How it works: I post art from various Etsy shops and each photo represents one word in the title, in the correct order. In most cases (but not all) I will ignore short prepositions (a, an, the).

The prize: A drawing will be held from all comments submitted for a free gift with free shipping from my shop. For this feature, your prize will be $15.00 toward your choice from my etsy shop. Also: The first person to submit the correct answer, in addition to being in the drawing, will receive another small gift from my shop, perhaps a gift card or an ACEO or some other surprise.

Want to increase your odds? You can be entered in the drawing up to three times: (1) Take your guess, (2) In a separate comment, tell us your favorite artwork from one or more of these shops, (3) In a separate comment, tell me you signed up to follow my blog. The winner will be selected by random number generator.

WHAT IS IT:








HINT: Classic Country


Struggle-11x15 Giclee Print by miriamclimenhaga

The Eyes Have their Silence ACEO by anotherbrightidea (Unpublished)


Buddha Cries A Leaf 12X24 Mixed Media Original by ZenDotStudio

Silver Rain - Vibrant ORIGINAL Fine Art Painting - Blue and Shimmering Metallic Silver
by hwinfield


Go ahead - take a guess!

21 comments:

  1. Well it has to be "Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain" Is that Willie Nelson? or am I simply making my complete lack of knowledge of country music public??

    And by the way thanks so much for including "Buddha Cries A Leaf"

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain". But I see I'm not the first one to guess that :-)

    ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just became a follower of your blog!
    ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like MiriamClimenhaga's "Whirly Girl" and "Rise" (couldn't decide which I liked better)

    ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melanie - welcome! Even though you weren't the first to guess, you'll now have THREE chances for the drawing! So that's a very good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had it too, but I am too late to the party as usual :) Very creative - good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Rising tide by hwinfield.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain.

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. By Miriam Climenhaga - Struggle-8x10 Giclee Print

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30158512

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. By ZenDotStudio - Zen Scrabble Tile Pendants

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26395547

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. From hwinfield's shop - Iridescent Viewpoint - 30x30 Inch Original Fine Art Triptych Painting - Vibrant color with metallic iridescent silver and gold

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17149561

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. From anotherbrightidea - DAD I LOVE YOU PLAYING CARD WOODEN BLOCKS

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21854621

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a follower.

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, Felicia added this contest to my Thursday Giveaway blog post this week

    ReplyDelete
  15. Difficult... I think it's: Blue Eyes crying in the rain... Did i guess it???

    cal_rubies at yahoo dot es

    ReplyDelete
  16. Janil -
    Yes, you are correct! Unfortunately someone else has already guessed it, but you will definitely be entered in the drawing for the gift certificate at the end of the month. Thank you for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain

    tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain

    hockiemack at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love Bird-13x13 giclee print by Miriam Climenhaga

    hockiemack at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. follower

    hockiemack at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm interested in what you have to say. Join the discussion:

Related Posts with Thumbnails